The Island Life - Belize
Top 11 Things To Do in Belize on Your Honeymoon
Belize is becoming a top destination not only for adventure seekers, but also honeymooners! The easy access from the United States and our "forever summer" climate, combined with the opportunity to explore both land and sea make Belize the perfect choice.
Couples love the privacy, seclusion, and personal service we offer on our little slice of paradise on St. George's Caye. We offer a unique experience where you can choose to do as much or as little as you wish. Let our friendly staff know which guided excursions you'd like to book and they will take care of all the details, or choose one of our packages ahead of time and arrive at the island with everything arranged for you.
Since Belize truly offers so many places to explore, we came up with a list of the top things to do in Belize during your honeymoon. Do one or do them all, and make the most of your time together in beautiful, adventurous Belize!
1. Dive or Snorkel to discover the magic beneath the surface of the Belize Barrier Reef.
2. Climb an ancient Mayan ruin like Lamanai Temple.
3. Enjoy a private romantic dinner under the stars with champagne.
4. Sleep in an overwater thatch cabana.
5. Sip fresh Caribbean cocktails on the beach.
6. See the famous Great Blue Hole: dive, snorkel, or fly over!
7. Zip line through the jungle canopy and experience Belize from a whole new perspective!
8. Sail in the warm waters of the Caribbean. First time? No problem! Our friendly staff will show you the ropes and get you on your way.
9. Kayak through the mangroves and spot a variety of birds, manatee, and other wildlife.
10. Float on inner tubes through caves down a jungle river and discover ancient Mayan artifcats.
11. Capture the ultimate photo with the beautiful Belizean landscape as your background.
Planning your honeymoon?
Your wedding guests can now contribute gifts towards your honeymoon and experiences at St. George's Caye Resort! Create and personalize your registry based on the special experiences you're interested in such as scuba diving, spa treatments, mainland tours, resort credit, or a private dinner. Once your registry is set up, you'll be on your way to creating your first memories as a married couple in Belize. View a sample registry here!
Explore our all-inclusive honeymoon packages with romantic touches like fresh flowers, a private outdoor dinner, and Belizean chocolate. Packages include your choice of private thatch cabana, airport greeting and round-trip transfers, coffee and juice delivered to your room each morning, first rum punch on the house every day, all meals, guided tours, and complimentary activities like kayaks, stand up paddleboards, and Hobie Cat sailboats. It's a worry-free, 5-star experience you'll always remember!
St. George's Caye Resort is found 7-miles from mainland Belize City. Complimentary transfers are made by boat and once you have landed at BZE International Airport, your valet will have you on the island in just about 30 minutes. Offering an array of adventure, romance, relaxation and SCUBA excursions, this resort is acclaimed for pristine reefs, seclusion and the ability to do as much or as little as one wishes.
Email for more information at
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.